The notes below provide descriptions of the new features and changes introduced with each release of Eggplant DAI. You are strongly encouraged to read about the relevant changes whenever you upgrade from an earlier version.
Potential compatibility issues are highlighted in RED.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012
- RAM: 8 GB minimum
- Disk Space: 4 GB minimum
- Processor:64-bit Intel Core i7 2.3 GHz or equivalent
Note: Eggplant DAI 4.0 is not compatible with Eggplant Manager.
Release 4.0 (20 December 2019)
This is the first release of Eggplant DAI.
- Schedule and track test executions through the Runner tab.
- Create and execute Test Configurations that combine directed test cases with exploratory testing.
- Limit exploratory testing by duration, number of iterations, or a coverage target so that tests run until one of these conditions is met.
- Configure and reserve systems under test (SUTs) for testing.
- SUT connections don't disconnect after task execution. This can cause problems for users with RDP configurations. To work around this issue, either manually disconnect from the Connection List before the next test run, or add a disconnect snippet to your model.
- The agent isn't receiving ping messages from the server.